Friday, February 25, 2011

Christmas in February?????

I've been thinking a lot about wreaths since last week, Brenda was whipping up some lovely ones at the store and I think wreaths need to be more of a year round decorating item rather than being dusted off and hung for Christmas.
I found some lovely ones on line and after picking up some used books on the side of the road yesterday, I now have the materials to make my own.

Here's a few I found already that I think are close to what I have in mind.



I think I like the first one the best and feel like it's in my skill level.


Watch this space for the finished product and maybe even a tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. re try what I meant to say is I know a little store that would LOVE these haha I should really double check my spelling

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...