Friday, August 27, 2010

Fun and easy Diy bag

I recently stumbled across the website very purple person and made this cute little reversible bag from Novita's tutorials. Wow, this lady is a sewing Diva, only in my wildest dreams could I imagine being that much of a rock star on my sewing machine.


My initial thought was that it would be a great starter project for Miss Zoe to use to get her comfortable on my sewing machine, but after making the bag, although it was super easy, there is a lot of sewing around curves which could be beyond her skill level right now.


I'm glad I made it first to save her the frustration, I love the way the bag turned out and will be saving this pattern for Xmas presents for sure.


If you are like me and have a habit of NOT finishing sewing projects, then I recommend this pattern. It is a wonderful, easy to follow design and can be done on a lazy rainy afternoon...to completion.....it's so super cute, how can you resist.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute Kylie! I'll have to check it out and put in on my "to do" list! :)
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should get together and have a sewing session....with wine.....and snacks!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...