Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yet another milestone.....


My baby graduated preschool on Friday, yowsers how the time is flying.
It really hit home when I looked at the photos the preschool staff had taken of Marley from day 1 to her last day. She started off preschool with a haircut that she had executed herself, twiggy style, nice and short. And now her hair has grown, she has grown and her imagination and abilities have grown to boot!
She can write her name, color in the lines and is starting to learn to read. Kindergarden is just around the corner, September will be here before we know it and I will be home alone all day while my girls are at school. Hmmmmm, what ever will I do to occupy my empty nest? I'm sure I'll find plenty.....any ideas?


A big thank you to the staff at Little Miracles Preschool, what a wonderful environmet for my little one to start her education. You will be missed.
Mrs Lanaway...you are the BEST.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Miss Marley!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you!! Love the Nickerson family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...