Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gimme, gimme...

I know it's suppose to be hot and sunny in the Okanagan right now, but as I look out my window, Mother nature is singing a different tune. Not that I'm complaining mind you as my newly planted tomato bushes could use some nice mild weather until they take root. In honor of the drizzly rain I thought I'd check out my favourite knitting and crochet blog today, I do not knit or crochet but I plan on learning one day and when I do I'm gonna make me one of these beauties.


You know you want one!! Sam if you're reading this, my birthday is October 2nd!!!! I'll take one in black!


Check out pickles, the website is in english and swedish??? They have free patterns as well as their own hand dyed yarns. For now, I will add this one to my list of things to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...