Thursday, March 17, 2011

Me and Jack.

AAAAh I found another way for me to fantasize about my imaginary relationship with my favourite singer Jack Johnson. I know I'm not alone in this fantasy, you ladies out there know what I'm talking about!!!Or maybe it's just me...I'm OK with that..more for me?



I saw on the Marilyn show today a snippet about Eco cosmetics, beauty products and accessories and could not get to the computer quick enough to check out the website they were showing.
It's called wear your music and some brilliant person decided to make jewellery from the used guitar strings of your favourite musician. Proceeds go to the charity of the musicians choice......WHAT!!! Brilliant.



I cannot afford $150 for a bracelet regardless of the fact that it probably has Jacks DNA on it but a girl can dream!
You can add extrs to it such as a diamond and a recycled sterling silver clasp. It also comes with the artists initials on it so that you can pretend that you really are dating.
If Jack Johnson's not for you, that's cool, there are at least a hundred other artists there for you do get all weak at the knees over.
For instance, my birthday is in October and I wouldn't be at all offended if Ben Harper ended up on my wrist!!!hint, hint!!!

Tootles

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...