Tuesday, March 15, 2011

For all you mummies out there

I found another great and resourceful website for all my fellow mum's out there.
This one is called how does she and it's a great place to share ideas for our everyday lives. Their motto is women.sharing.ideas. It's run by three lovely mum's who between them have 11 children, so they know what they are talking about and also the types of stuff we seek. They have tips on cooking, fashion, running a household, family, relationships and more. 



I've only scraped the surface so far but already I have some great print-ables and recipes for a bake sale tomorrow night at our school.
They have also shared links to some amazing giveaways such as a free hard back photo book from Picaboo  and a free printed canvas from canvas people.


If you have a minute....or an hour, I hope you can find the time to go check it out. Don't forget to share with other mummies!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...