Monday, December 6, 2010

Winter wonderland

We went on our first tobogganing outing this weekend. I do believe Miss Marley may be addicted, I see winter Olympic medals in her future.


Or not!


The main reason for the outing was to cut down a fresh tree for our living room but we decided against that, seeing as we have so many trees in our yard. We thought we'd like to save a tree and use what we already have. I'm torn between using live or artificial, we usually head to Alberta for Xmas so the fake tree was a given, but we are home this year, so we'll see, maybe two trees are in order this year.


I managed to get some great pics of this family, I'm not a Christmas card person, please don't be offended if you don't get one from the Simpson's. I almost thought about using some of these pics but then I remembered that I don't send cards out and I'm not about to start any time soon.


We had a great day complete with a bon fire, hot chocolate, great people and baked goodies.


I hope you're all enjoying the season wherever you are.


Don't forget to get out there and enjoy all that snow, it really is fun once you give it a chance!

1 comment:

  1. thanks mom but you dident need to share all my porsanal problems with the world!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...