Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas bazaar sneek a peek

This Thursday I will be taking part in my first market, not as a customer but as a vendor. I'm pretty excited to be sharing my jams and jellies but wanted to add a few crafts to my table to keep it interesting.

I had an old frame I purchased earlier this year for a couple of bucks on one at my thrifting adventures and thought it would make a great display for the table.


My apologies to the artist but the flowers just didn't do it for me. The frame is in amazing shape so I simply pulled out the canvas frame.....


Wrapped it in some cotton batting and linen, whipped out the staple gun and presto......back in with the framed canvas.


Here's a sneek peek at what I've been doing when I should have been doing housewifely stuff.


If you're in my neck of the woods on Thursday afternoon please pop into the Lavington gym and say hi and buy some goodies from me. Mates rates may apply, although there may be a secret handshake required to get the deal!!!!
I'm sharing a table with my pal Sam who makes the most divine crochet and knit accessories, so keep an eye out for us.
I'll be sure to update later on for those who aren't lucky enough to live by me!!!! hehehehehehe
The money raised from the rental of tables goes to the school PAC so that we can buy fabulous things for our fabulous kids.

Thursday 9th December
Lavington Gymnasium on School road.
4.30 to 8.30
Be there or be square.

If you are interested in booking a table or want to know anything about the bazaar, you can contact wonderful Miss Lyndsay, who also makes fabulous goodies and will have them there to buy,
keepsakequiltz@yahoo.ca

 or phone 250 2753449



Enough self advertising for now.....tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...