Friday, December 10, 2010

ahhhhhhhhhh now I can focus on Christmas

I have to admit, this is the first year for me that I have not hoarded loads of presents throughout the year for the kids for Christmas. And to tell the truth, I'm feeling a little panicky...is this what it feels like for all those dads out there that leave the shopping until the very last minute???
I don't think I like this feeling....not one little bit.
So now that the bazaar is over,(it went very well thank you for asking!!!) I most definately need to throw myself into Christmas over drive.

Back to the bazaar. My wonderful man servant husband has been so supportive of my little jam venture. Staying up late designing labels with me, building elaborate excel spreadsheets to help me keep track of my expenses. And he makes a mean jelly to boot!!!!!

 I wanted to share some pics from my table.


A close up of the hubbies handy work!


Some cute Xmas ornaments for the tree.


My friend Lyndsay sells these fabulous boo boo bears and scented eye masks, we got to be neighbours for the evening.

 

And my other talented friend Sam shared a table with me and made a killing with her one of a kind crochet accessories.


 

It was a fabulous night and it looks like we raised almost $1000 for our local elementary school. I am so happy to have been able to feel out the crowd and see what flavours people are interested in these days, I had wonderful feedback and the market research is worth it alone.

I'm phoning around today to see what I need to do to turn my basement suite kitchen into a commercial kitchen so that I can move forward a see if I can make a go of my new venture.

Wish me luck!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...