Monday, December 20, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

It's that time of year folks, the count down has begun. For some of us the silly season can be a little exhausting to say the least.
 


I say the only thing to do is keep your sense of humor in check, Stacy  and Isabelle, I know you know what I mean. Things can get a little nuts this time of year.



 I'm getting in my Christmas wishes early in the hope that if I get caught up in the craziness of Xmas, you all know that I'm thinking of you and wish you all well.
I have many more cookies to bake and gifts to make, I know you're all in the same boat, take a deep breath and remember what the season is really about..............TURKEY!!!!!
In light of recent disturbing, rotten Roof Dr related events, we are taking stock of whats important. Family time and the simple gift of giving........what more do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...