Friday, May 7, 2010

hhhhhmmmm.....

Did you ever have one of those weeks where you look back and reflect on what you accomplished and then come to the realisation that you achieved Squat diddly?????? That's, where I'm at. So to make myself feel less guilty about my unproductivity I thought I might just become blissfully ignorant and pretend like this week didn't happen. Mind you, I did have lots of fun road trips, two to Kelowna and one to Armstrong, hung out with fabulous ladies, ate lots of yummy food and found some great buys.
A trip to the Armstrong Asparagus farm yielded an exciting find, affordable, organic spelt and golden flax, both of which I can't wait to incorporate into some yummy, healthy baked goods for the fam. And don't forget the asparagus, at $2.25 a pound, this is the best asparagus you will find.



And my finds from the most affordable thrift store around. A $1 lamp for Marley's room I plan on adding some spunk to, a great old frame for $4, a few embroidery hoops ( a girl can never have too many embroidery hoops), a men's shirt $4, I plan on turning into a dress for Marley.


Mind you, all of these finds involve more work to make it to their final destination. I will add it to my ever growing to do list.
A friend of mine from Australia recently requested my favourite pumpkin pie recipe, which was flattering and all, but I quickly realised that I do not have one.


So I have decided to try this one, the original recipe is from a site called not without salt, it looks fantastic and not your average run of the mill recipe. I plan on taking a closer look at this site it looks fantastic. This one's for you Tori, I will try it out and I was thinking you should try it out and we can compare results. The recipe is here....I wish you well and hope to hear from you soon.

1 comment:

  1. So I emailed my super duper pumpkin pie recipe to you Kylie, and if you wish you may post it on here too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...