Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun new toy.

I have been having fun with some new photo editing software from picnik. The best part is that it is free...yup, you heard me right...FREEEEEEE.
My last post featured some pics I had taken in the yard, after discovering this site I have tweaked them a little and replaced them with the new flashy version. Check this out.....
BEFORE:

AND AFTER:

I would highly recommend this site to beginners, like me. I have only tweaked a few pic so far but can't wait to spend a little more time on this great site. I especially love the rounded 70's corners, it took me a while to work out the html to get rid of the borders on my images. Nothing I can't do when I set my mind to it though.
So check it out, let me know what you think, I'd love to see what you come up with!

Tootles,
Kj

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...