Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Diamonds are a girls best friend........


This past December the hubby and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary....aaaaaaaaawww...I know. Mr Wonderful surprized me with a little something sparkly and shiny, and I, in return surprized him with something sparkly and shiny. Can you guess what it was? Here's a little hint.......


 There's my something sparkly and shiny, ( looks like someone needs a little moisturiser ) ............ I used his to make this.



Taa daaa.....

Now don't get too excited, I didn't get him the mixer, just the pasta attachment.
So I drove out to Rogers flour Mill today, got me some semolina flour and made some yummy pasta for dinner. The recipe for the homemade pasta I found here.

Add this..


to this....

like this....

to make this....

then this....

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Now don't you all want to rush out and get your own little something sparkly and shiny ?
Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...