Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My week in short...

Stomach Flu........

Uuuuugh, that's all I have to say about that. The pink bark bucket and I are well acquainted now after a nasty, violent 24hr stomach flu. But I'm back and ready to rumble.

Visited a funky little store the other day and fell in love with these colourful chunky knits with over sized buttons. They are from a company named Pure handknit I, however, will not be forking out the $$$$$$ for one, must learn to knit or crochet one of these days.

I did manage to get Marleys apron finished...too cute. I purchased this cute polka dot skirt at Value Village but alas, it was too small, so I turned it into an apron by cutting it in half and adding some toile straps. She loves it and now wants to be my sou's chef for every meal.

And, we mustn't forget the Olympics. What an epic hockey game on the week end. Now, I am not a fan of hockey but I am a fan of the Olympics. So we went to our friends place to watch the mens hockey game (Canada vs USA)...and incase you live under a rock...Canada won. Anywho...I had to whip something up for snackies so I made a batch of honey crackles....brings me back to my childhood. Super quick and easy......


That's my week, heading out tonight for some greek food and bellydancing. I havn't mentioned the belly dancing before, but we'll save that for another day, lets just say, this is my year for positive change and stepping outside of my comfort zone. Hence Sweet alchemy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...