Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You know what I love?.............

So the kids are officially on spring break, the weather is fantastic and I can feel spring weather just around the corner. Time to start thinking about the veggie patch, the fruit tree's, preserves and canning, starting my seeds, keeping the kids busy and on and on and on.
There are so many projects that I want to start but I wanted to take a moment to share some things that I have done recently that I should do more often. My thinking is, if I share it on my blog, maybe it will remind me to do it more often.



I love my old popcorn maker. There is nothing better than the way a freshly popped bowl of popcorn makes your house smell. A little sea salt, a little icing sugar, don't forget the butter and there you have it. Happiness in a bowl.





Finding you inner child.












I am sure that my husband loves me very much but when I suggested we buy the kids a trampoline for xmas and erect it in the living room....he may have wondered whether I had lost my cookies. I dare you to tell me thats not the funnest thing EVER....now don't get me wrong, it wasn't all rainbows and sunshine @ the Simpsons for those 2 months what with the cramped living quaters and all. But it was worth it to see the look on people faces when I invited the over for a cuppa.












    My girls........ lets make this Spring break the best ever. Marley is onto Kindergarden this September....my heart is breaking into little pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...