Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spring is in the air.......






....or is it? Check out the fog at about 8 o'clock this morning, very sleepy hollow wouldn't you say? Zoe is up at the ski hill for her last cross country outing with her school today, she has really enjoyed the experience and I think we will have to try to squeeze some more trips in somewhere before the end of winter.


I had a little wander around the yard after taking this pic and noticed some little tulip friends peeking out of the wet soil.......I'm starting to feel a little spring fever now.




Checked on Mika, chopper and diesel (our goat family), if they could talk I'm positive they would say "Isn't there anything else to eat around here other than hay?"

Poor little guys...glad I'm human!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...