Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jam........

It never ceases to amaze me how this......


turns into this....



which then turns into this...


...to make these!!!


And that I am the one behind the steering wheel making it all happen. When I made my first batch of jam many years ago I had no idea that the thrill I got from preserving that day would still be with me so many years later, and that little popping sound that you hear when your jars have sealed almost makes me want to giggle with pride.

I made another batch of my blackberry raspberry star anise jam for a customer today and my wee little jars are headed all the way to Japan. Its so nice to hear that people enjoy what you do, it's something we mummies don't get to hear too often in our daily grind. To be recognised for something you do, other than keeping a clean house, folding laundry and showing up at school for meetings, it's very refreshing and just downright esteem boosting.

See, I just heard a "POP"......insert giggle here..!!!

So a big thank you to all of my wonderful friends and jam customers for keeping the good vibes flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...