Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Jam Factory

This is my basement kitchen as it looks right now. Scary eh? I am hoping to get it shiny and new looking and set up as my canning room. I have lots to do in there but with a little elbow grease and some smart storage I would like to see this room being used as a functioning kitchen and no longer a storage room. If anyone has any ideas, please share your wisdom with me.
I will post some before and after photos when my mission is accomplished.
We didn't get much from our fruit tree's last year but I'm hoping and praying for a better yield this year so I can get my preserves out there. Farmer's market is a good option right now for selling jams and stuff. So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...