Saturday, July 28, 2012

My little forest nymph

We recently had some company stay at our house from Alberta, it's summer here in the sunny Okanagan and these parts are usually flooded with out of province folk, looking for some fun in the sun.
My dear friend Lisa and her family graced us with their presence for two nights for a long overdue catch up session.
The kids get along famously and I really enjoy seeing my kids faces as they reappeared from behind their electronics and closed bedroom doors.
The girls decided to do a re-enactment of snow white in the lush trees surrounding our house and unbeknown to them, I was able to sneak up and snap a few shots while they were in the middle of their story telling.
I just wanted to share a few shots of Marley as it's been a while since I've blogged and I'm starting to receive complaints and death threats. I thought this would be a great jumping off point as I attempt to return to blogging.





There, that wasn't so bad after all. Stay tuned for more summer fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you're back! Gorgeous photos. Have missed your blogging xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...