Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello September




Just wanted to take a minute to share an image my friend Dana snapped on her visit to Canada. She really captured a precious moment with my girls, in my favourite place..our garden.

Summer is whizzing by at an alarming rate and today was the girls first day back at school, I feel like I didn't take enough pictures or cherish enough moments these last few months.

Zoe is all little lady like, heading into grade 6 *eek* and my baby Marley is now in grade 1 with her new teacher Mrs Pol, it seems like just yesterday that same lady was teaching my Zoe to ride her little heart out for the big bike rodeo at the May Day celebrations.

I'm so excited for them both, it's going to be a great year full of new adventures and challenges. I can't wait to hold their hands when they are scared, wipe away their anxiety with some cookies and milk and tuck them into bed at the end of the night after every little milestone.

I wandered across this piccie today and a big smile spread across my face, so thank you Dana for taking the time to freeze frame this moment for me.

I'm feeling like a bad little blogger lately..please excuse my tardiness. I'll try to be better next week......or maybe the week after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...