Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just incase you need an excuse to eat chocolate.

I had a long day of training today for my new summer job, so thought I might as well reward myself with a little lolly fix on the way home.
And lookie lookie at what I found.......



             ........it's the Cadbury Bike Factory!!!!

I supported this cause last year....( believe me, someone has to do it!!! I'll take one for the team).

All you have to do is buy cadbury products, go to the website and enter your barcodes. You can join my team if you like so that we can build a bike even faster....it's called babes on bikes!!!! Just enter "babes on bikes" when prompted to enter a team name.
It takes 100 bar codes to build a bike...c'mon ladies and gents...I know we can do it!!
The aim is up to 5,000 bikes this year for African families, I believe last year 2,000 bikes were delivered to African school children.
If you want to do your part and help out someone less fortunate in this world of ours with the added perk of a chocolate kick then check it out. It really is a win/win situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...