Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SPRING????? Where did you go?

Things were looking so good, the grass turning green, the snow all melted and the sun shining like no-ones business. So I dug out the shorts from the back of the closet, dusted off the gum boots and got to it!


My peonies breaking through the surface like red hot pokers.


The sedum bursting to get out there and put a smile on my face. I can always count on the sedum to be one of the first to show up at my garden party.


My old friend Mr garlic....wakie wakie rise and shine!! Getting ready for the long growing season ahead.


Time to invite some veggies to join the party!!! Bush beans, zucchini, squash and pumpkin all in the ground, along with the dahlia tubers that have been hanging out in my house all winter long oh so patiently,


It was looking so promising..........and then......DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!
GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.


Off to the store to buy more seeds!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...