Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello everyone, did you miss me?
I've been feeling pretty sorry for myself lately due to back problems, but I'm back in the ball game now. I have another man in my life..........my chiropractor, we get together three times a week for a quick chat and a little bit of back realignment. All very innocent I assure you!!!!!
The kids are back in school soon, that includes Miss Marley, full time 5 days a week, so much to do in so little time.
I wanted to share a website with you all today.
I received my subscription in the mail yesterday for my Good Taste magazine and couldn't wait to peruse the glossy pages full of delicious recipes, what a great issue this one was.


My grocery list is a mile long now with all the ingredients I need, and as soon as my pal Stacy returns the latest issue, (we share the guilty pleasure of drooling over anything foodie) I'm planning on a cooking frenzy.

The  problem I have encountered is the fact that Good Taste is an Australian mag and they feature seasonal recipes, now as you all now, Canada is a long way from Australia and we are in opposite seasons. So, seeing as I like to make use of seasonal produce ( in my part of the world), I thought I'd see if they have a recipe database on their website......AND THEY DO.

So go take a peek. The recipes are simple and easy to follow.

The only problems that may be encountered are the occasional ingredient that may be harder to find here and the measurements may need to be converted. But seeing as you are all Internet savvy, I'm sure you can google your way out of that problem!!

I'm going to tackle the ricotta and spinach gnocchi with roasted tomato sauce featured on this months cover.
I'll let you know how it turned out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...