What to do, what to do with kids for spring break? My day yesterday went a little something like this.
- Get up, feed kids.
- Pull all the pictures off the wall and start moving things from wall to wall until it feels right.
- Change one thing, nothing else feels right.
- Put everything else back on the wall so that hubby doesn't notice when he comes home.
- Take pics of the one thing that you are happy with (see below).
- Feed kids lunch.
- Go outside and burn some energy (see below).
- Pack the kids back up in the car to get those icy cold toes into a nice warm shower.
- Put kids to bed to rest for another fun day tomorrow.